- A race-inspired design and iconic style, the FTR 1200 S delivers all the features of the FTR 1200 plus additional technology, precision, and adaptability for more control and customizability, making it as much fun to look at as it is to ride
- A high-visibility 4.3 in customizable RIDE COMMAND LCD touch screen with Bluetooth lets you easily pair your mobile device
- A sporty riding position and compact size combine for a commanding, nimble ride
- race-inspired performance 1203cc V-twin engine with 123 hp and 87 ft-lb of low-end torque delivers progressive power and response
- The rear swingarm design and tank silhouette show its American flat track heritage and inspiration from the FTR750 race bike.
Since 2014, Cancer Crush has raised funds for local patients in their fight against cancer. In that time, the event has raised over $480,000 to help patients with the expenses associated with cancer treatment and other needs including transportation, housing, and much more. As the event enters its 8th year, your support is needed to help ease the financial burden of a cancer diagnosis, so no patient has to face the difficult decision of choosing between their treatment and paying their bills.
Winner Announced: At Quincy Medical Group Foundation Cancer Crush Event on Friday, April 2, 2021
* Must be 18 or older to enter. Prize is subject to, and winner is responsible for all applicable State and Federal Taxes. Purchasers do not have to be present at time of drawing to win. Winner will be notified via email or phone.